Prime Time Shuttle / rude, unethical, verbally abusive driver
I booked a round trip pick up and drop off for my parents, through PrimeTime Shuttle, whom were departing on a week long cruise on the Princess Cruise from San Pedro. Upon return from their cruise (2/2/19), not only did PrimeTime fail to advise them in advance that they didn't have a driver to pick them up but they sent another driver that showed up 2 hours late in a vehicle that did not display any signage to make it easy for the public, in this case my parents, to identify their ride. At that moment in time it was raining cats and dogs and the driver had the nerve to cough an attitude about waiting for 10 minutes when in reality it was a few minutes. Once in the vehicle, my father was trying to confirm that he had the right vehicle and drivers name that he was provided with at the last minute. The driver refused to cooperate in confirming any of the information and instead began to belligerent, using profanity, and verbally abusing my parents and told them to get out of the vehicle shy of physically shoving them out of the vehicle and into the pouring rain after having driven about 150 ft. The driver, a Juan Soria, who drove a Nissan Rogue (CA 8DYC173) attempted to hastily throw their luggage out of the vehicle while trying to extort money from them by demanding $40 dollars to clean the interior of the car due to the rain. Not only was he unprofessional, he was unethical in his practices which apparently PrimeTime Shuttle condones. This has clearly opened my eyes to see that this company is more concerned about turning a profit rather then providing a customer orientated service.
Rest assured I have escalated this incident to the local office and will escalate it to corporate. Not only that but I will post this on my social media and will relay this to all my colleagues in Law Enforcement to not use PrimeTime and use other competitors primarily Super Shuttle.
More Prime Time Shuttle Complaints & Reviews
- Prime Time Shuttle - Threw out of Moving shuttle 
- Prime Time Shuttle - Very poor customer service! 
- Prime Time Shuttle - Poor customer service! 
- Prime Time Shuttle - Multiple Billings 
- Prime Time Shuttle - driver negligence
- Prime Time Shuttle - private airport transfer
- Prime Time Shuttle - both drivers (to and back from the airport) demanded extra payment even though it was a fully prepaid ride
- Prime Time Shuttle - billing refund
- Prime Time Shuttle - Unreliable transport services
- Prime Time Shuttle - Left me stranded at LAX