Priceline.com / name your own price tool

United States, North Carolina, Morrisville
Hello. I just booked a car rental through the Priceline site for the first time. reservation [protected]. Prior to booking, I searched - and found - instructions on the Priceline site about how to 'Name My Own Price' - I have since taken screen shots of the pages on the site, as proof it was live when I was looking.
As it was my first time booking, I couldn't figure out how to use that tool, so thought I had to select a car that had the red '40%' notice on it - book it, then the 'Name My Price' button would pop up.
It did not - so I contacted 'Gwen' on the live chat.
Gwen told me this tool no longer existed - and when I asked to cancel my booking as it was falsely advertised on the Priceline site - she told me 'policy' and how the reservation was not able to be canceled - and how I 'agreed to the terms' -
I pointed out again - that I followed the instructions ON THE PRICELINE site - and how I (and I'm assuming others' are under the impression this is an active tool... but Gwen simply thanked me for bringing it to her attention - that it was still noted on the website - and said they were 'actively looking' to remove this.
I took a snap shot of her also admitting the verbiage is still live on the website - therefore, agreeing that I did see the instructions on the Priceline site.

I am quite irritated - and am looking to cancel my reservation based on false advertising on the Priceline site.

I would like to have someone call me - to ensure this is being cancelled - or I will be taking my complaints online everywhere I can possibly post - and include my screen shots of the pages from the website as well as Gwen's comments acknowledging the verbiage is still out there.

Kathi Russell