Priceline.comhotel booking

I booked hotel rooms in charlotte north carolina for january 14th and 15th night 2017. I booked it online from priceline.com website on january 12th night. When I chose the hotel renaissance charlotte suites hotel, it popped up four options. All of them had same type of room - king or two double bed suite with a sofa bed. They were going for $139 - non refundable, $149 - refundable, pay later, $169 - nonrefundable, freebies-free breakfast. I chose the $169 with free breakfast option. When I checked in, I found out that there was no free breakfast reserved with my room, and it will cost me $16 per person. I told the hotel receptionist about what I had booked with porcelain, she said if I have something from them - she will honor.
I called priceline customer service and the last was absolutely not willing to listen and solve. She said my contract showed no breakfast - so she can't do anything. When I told her that I booked the room paying $30 extra per night only for that additional feature - and even at that time the website was showing the same options - she did not bother to check. She was not even willing to go to next level. I insited I speak to the supervisor and she was so unhelpful, she agrees that it shows like this on website, since it is not in my contract she cannot do anything about. When I told her by saying freebreakfast and when I selected it, not including in my contact is violation and false representation by the company - she gave various beating around the bush answer and just did not want to redo my booking to the one without free breakfast - which would have been $30 less for two days $60 less.
To me this is clearly a false representation and a web site bait and give a different contract and get you on contract when you call them. It appears even if I had called them right after the answer would have been the same.
I ask the readers to be very careful to check what they are getting into. Many states have free cancellation within 24hr - use that option.

Hi