Priceline.com / charged $3,000 to our credit card without our consent!
Do not buy, or even browse, on Priceline.com! While trying to plan our honeymoon, my husband and I were simply comparing prices on the Priceline.com website and they ended up charging us $3, 000 for plane tickets without our consent. We immediately called Priceline and asked them to cancel the plane tickets but they refused to and would not give us a refund! Further more, our credit card company was unable to give us a refund as well due to Priceline's "fine print." Needless to say, we will never be using Priceline again and will do all we can to spread the word. Browse at your own risk! Priceline.com is an unfair business with shady, unethical business practices. Avoid at all cost or you'll pay the price!
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - travel insurance
- Priceline.com - non refundable.
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.