Priceline.com / the worst company
Priceline is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They tell you lies then when you catch them they blame you. I made reservations for a car and realized after they had been made that I needed to change the pick up time. That’s ALL I wanted to do. Priceline sent me an email saying and I quote "your dissatisfaction has been noted please do not expect any responses to anymore future emails because you wont get any" unquote. The rental company says a change would be fine but Priceline won’t allow changes. They say that the partners won’t allow them but it’s the partner that told me they would welcome any change within 3 business days. Priceline are liars and cheats, do not use them it’s not worth it.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - travel insurance
- Priceline.com - non refundable.
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.