Priceline / ripped off for $183
Don't I feel stupid? If I had just check on-line for Priceline complaints I would never have used them, and I would not be out $183 for an economy car rental instead of the mini van I wanted. I had two bids rejected when I clicked on a Priceline email with a subject of "Try Again". When I clicked on it and it pulled up my date of travel, even the hours of pick up and return, and where I was picking up the vehicle I decided to enter a new price bid. But when my bid was accepted, they gave me an economy car and basically said so sad too bad when I complained. A bunch of crooks!
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.
- Priceline.com - priceline did not honor price match guarantee
- Priceline.com - rental cars