Priceline / hotel room booking
I planned a trip to Boston several months ago. I used Priceline. Never again. Due to a change in plans I tried to cancel the hotel room I had booked. According to the hotel, the time I booked is very busy and they could easily resell the room, but they have a contract with Priceline. Priceline will cancel the reservation, but will charge me the $200.00 for the first night. If I don't use the reservation, they will charge me for the full cost of the complete stay. If I cancel they admit they will resell the room. Usually if a room can be rebooked (ie cancelation is before the stated time), they do not charge you. I have spent a lot of time on this on the phone and on line, but they are adamant that they can do this. Seems this may be how they make money.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.
- Priceline.com - priceline did not honor price match guarantee
- Priceline.com - rental cars