Price Busters Furniture / Got no idea what customer service is
I purchased a bedroom and living room set including a mattress set in the Brooklyn Park store. I paid 1400.00 that day. When my furniture was delivered 2 days later the mattress was ripped on the end. I had to keep calling to find out about getting a new one. They did send me out another one and it was ripped exactly the same as the first one. No one bothered to call and tell me anything are to let me know what was going to be done. I, the customer, had to keep calling myself. I was told that my new mattress was to be delivered last night. Here it is Valentines Day and still no mattress, but yet they have already gotten my money. If you intend to shop at this store please do yourself a favor and DONT!! There have no idea what customer service is!!
More Price Busters Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Price Busters Furniture - Awful experience 
- Price Busters Furniture - Waste of money
- Price Busters Furniture - Very poor Customer service 
- Price Busters - They delivered my order almost 2 months late
- Price Busters Furniture - Try calling them and the phone keeps ringing and no one answers
- Price Busters - Cheap & water damaged!
- Price Busters Discount Furniture - Damaged furniture and rep told me that it would be difficult to change it