Prestige Financial / Worst Finance Company Ever

1 UT, United States Review updated:

Prestige Financial is the worst finance company ever. Do not finance with them! BEWARE. They call before your payment is due and tell you it is late, when it is not. They will harass everyone they can in your family and your friends to get you to call. No grace period with these guys. Let's be serious, just about everyone needs some sort of grace period at sometime. I am trying to get out from under these guys and had my loan paid down to $10k and within 2 months I now owe $12k. Payments are all made. It is interest they say. Right! the stress this company causes even if you are not ever late is awful. I cringe every month.

Comments

• Hu
      10th of Jun, 2011

Please contact the law office of Hughes Ellzey, LLP if you have had your vehicle repossessed without a notice letter. Hughes Ellzey is currently handling such cases. For more information, please visit the following link: http://www.crafthugheslaw.com/Vehicle-Repossession-Lawyer.shtml or call the office directly at 888-350-3931.

• Jr
      28th of Sep, 2013

Yesterday I spoke with my account manager about making arrangements . My payment has never went beyond 30 days. Which has never been an issue in the 10mths Ive been with them. This would be the first time I've went passed 30 days. The rep told me may account was 100 days past due. I've made my payments within 10 days of the due date. I explained I can double my payment on the 4th and pay again on the 18th to be be current. they would not accept that arrangement. The guy then forwarded me to another person who said I needed to pay 403 which is less than my car note told him I couldn't do that then it dropped from 403 to 383 to 271. Again another person claiming to be the supervisor said my account manager was taking hundreds of dollars off to help me. Told me to borrow the money etc.. Then I was told I had fees because it was 100 days past. If I had fees they should have told me & it would have been taken care of. The lady was a complete ###! Sorry for the choice of words but she told me if I couldn't pay the 271 by Monday it would go for review & also my account manager for not doing his job. Quiet frankly he had been super nice about everything but I'm done. She also said that if I couldn't pay 271 " what make you think you'll be able to pay over 1000 dollars." It was all I could do to keep from being a ### myself. If they want the car they can have it. I'll deal with whatever but I will not deal with someone being rude & talking to me like I'm a child. Never again will I recommend these fools or deal with them.