Premiers Management Consultancy / Fake and cheaters - don't trust their smiles

Jul 30, 2015
Premiers Management Consultancy
Staaaaaaaay away. They are f* - - *ken cheaters, they took my file and told me it's 100% easy case. And there is still place in the quota. But i surprized after 6 monthes to get my file returned because of full quota!!!

They knew that the quota is full but they just are liers. They lied about the fact that there is still place just to take the application and charge me non - refundable 1500 usd !!!

Do not trust their fake hopes. Stay away from them to save ur money.

A  5th of Jun, 2016 by
Please send your contact number to afrin.adam@gmail.com...we will go to economic department and complaint together. There are few others also ready to come. We all are victims of this fraud consultancy.
A  28th of Jun, 2016 by
I agree with all the comments. I started with them back in 2012 paid installments totalling approx. 14K for the process however in between my category was not available so I couldn't proceed but of course they kept sending my cheques to the bank though. Then I restarted the process in 2014 and they wanted me to pay extra and I refused and made a big deal and said it is not my fault that my category if not there at the time then they should not have charged me so finally I paid nothing. However my application was not submitted honestly there was a delay in getting one of my lost documents from the UK for education so it is my fault because it was the end of 2014 and the new EE system was kicking in by 1st Jan 2015. At the moment I am dealing with a great Canadian lawyer based in canada and I have been following up with Premiers to get all my original documents from them which I submitted in 2014, 2 months no one has had the decency to contact me via email or otherwise. Today finally I get a hold of a supervisor called Veronica who at least returned by call she said she will look for it by tomorrow with their supervisor Meenakshi. I will officially complain to ICCRC who is governing body for immigration lawyers. They will lose their license if all of us do this. Complaining here nothing may happen honestly. They have appalling customer service specially a lady called Zainab who has not once returned my calls or emailed me regarding my docs nor has she directed it to the concerned person. They are a bunch low paid people who are there just shuffling paper and cheating innocent people. Fight for your rights and complain to ICCRC directly. More complaints they get severe action which will be taken.
A  28th of Jun, 2016 by
This ambreen, zainab and aisha are big time cheaters
They are fasting and they will tell so many lies looking at your eyes
Please dont go to premiers

Premiers Management Consultancy Logo Premiers Management Consultancy