Premier Wholesaler / Fraud

Ordered 39 pallets from these guys. A number of pallets with the highest value products simply didn't show up. They refuse to refund my money but rather give me a 'credit' for my next purchase with them. Not only were the 39 pallets completely misrepresented and are TOTAL garbage, they didn't include a number of pallets and want me to buy more? Why on earth would I give these clowns another red cent? Run far, run fast from these people.

More Premier Wholesaler Complaints & Reviews

Comments

9th of Feb, 2015

Thanks for your post. I was going to order Uggs from their site. Glad I didn't waste my money!

13th of May, 2015

Buyers be aware of these hit and run drivers of internet frauds. Premier wholesalers and its other assumed names like “allprimeproducts.com, salvagecloseouts.com, and others not yet discovered are scammers and they conduct internet frauds against unsuspecting consumers. They aimed to collect your wired funds and are not in business to meet buyer’s needs. They sell you junk and cheap worthless products shipped directly from china. They win and you lose, lose, lose, after they get your wired non - recoverable funds; because they cover themselves with fine hiding prints words line that is rarely seen or read at the bottom website page.
    We requested to return order for our refund back, if they are not going to send us the correct order. They refused refund and will not further address any of our concerns, just like that, case closed, period. We ordered authentic high ends top name brands handbags from them at $9. 50 for 300 pieces. We received less of 275 pieces of no names, counterfeit cheap $2 dollars bags shipped from china. No name brands as stated on their websites listing and images.
    Buyer save yourself the hassle and money, they are truly "very bad dishonest sellers".

12th of May, 2018

Seem to be come victim of theses guys. I ordred one container of used clothes. After pay off the balance for nearly amount now no sign of shipping the goods.
    Why such guys are allow to operate in US?
    They are scammers.
    Bashir

• Am
      31st of Jul, 2018

@Bashir maifata asslamu alikum Mr Bashir, i want to ask you some questions please. i was about to order a container of shoes from them to export it. glad i read this article

1st of Aug, 2018

Sallam @Amina,
    I advise to rethinks you decision. Never make such mistake. If need used shoes I will link u to one suplier.
    Thanks

• Sh
      14th of Nov, 2018

@Bashir maifata Mr. Bashir, can you be of any help with regards to reliable store return / overstock sneaker suppliers

14th of Nov, 2018

is not reliable. They scammer artist. do not buy anything from them. It is fraud nothing more.