Predicto / Unauthorized charges on my credit card

1 FL, United States Review updated:

When i went on line to check my credit card statement last week i saw 150. 00 woth of charges stating sprint download. I called sprint which showed no charges and stated that they only charge my sprint account and not my credit card. The sprint rep told me it was from predicto.com. I never heard of them and sprint told me i had to report fraud to my creditcard. I called my credit card company and had to close out my account and get a new card. They are still in the process of disputing the charges. They also told me the found 2 other charges on 2 prior months. The 150. 00 worth of charges were in 1 day when i was at a dr. 's appt. Where i had my phone turned off. I would like to know what can be done about this company since i never signed up with them and do not know how the obtained my credit card #. The only place that had my creditcard # was sprint from when i upgraded my phone last month. I am livid since it took 2 days dealing with sprint before anyone could tell me what the charges were since they were not on my sprint bill. I think someone at sprint used my credit card. I got that idea from the sprint rep i spoke to. I have filed a complaint with the fcc on sprint and predicto.

Br

Comments

• Cu
      28th of May, 2009

The PredictoMobile service is billed on our subscribers’ mobile phone bills. We do not and cannot accept credit cards for payment. (We believe that the only way our charges could appear on your credit card bill is if you have your cell phone bill automatically charged to you credit card.) Predicto uses an industry best practice double opt in sign-up process which virtually eliminates unauthorized or accidental sign-ups.

In any event, please call us at 800-360-0518.– we staff our customer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year - and we’ll take care of this situation. Or you can email us your cell phone number at cs_support@PredictoMobile.com referencing your post and we will promptly address this matter and send you back a confirmatory email letting you know that we’ve fixed the problem.

As you may know, PredictoMobile is one of the most popular premium mobile services in the United States. We pride ourselves on an active involved subscriber base who enjoy voting on surveys, entering sweepstakes and earning Loyalty Points redeemable for Rewards merchandise like iPods, Xboxes and Gift Cards. We use an industry best practice double opt-in sign-up procedure to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. And we have some of the best most responsive customer service in the industry. You can call us anytime.

So please call us or drop us an email and give us a chance to address your concerns.

• Do
      17th of Sep, 2009

PREDICTOMOBILE CUSTOMER CARE IS LYING. they are FRAUDS. stop putting SINCERELY AT the end of your post. you are pieces of ###!!!

I recently typed in my number to pass the survey on a website to watch at UFC video... then i recieve 4 different text from 4 different companies *(which are all probably from the same scam artest in their private house) saying that I registered with all of them for 9.99$??? now i probably owe 40 dollars now. And they said they were going to refund me my money in the mail, which i highly HIGHLY doubt they will do. I AM PISSSED! these people are SCAMMMERSS. THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT IN JAIL OR DEAD for all i know. I requested to speak to their manager, who sounds like the same lady from all three companies and I can hear dogs in the back ground. it sounds like they are doing this ### from their home. WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES. they cant get away with this. Atleast im going to ### at them about how bad their life must suck to scam innocent people for Hundreds of thousands of dollars all together. DONT be mistaken for their nice customer service attitude. they are CRIMINALS. And they get away with this because no one wants to pursue going to court over 9.99$. WHERE are the lawyers on the internet when i need them to read this... *COMPANIES include - Solow, FunMobile, Predicto.com, Ringtonetop.com** PLEASE HELP. WE NEED TO BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!!

NOW THEY ARE DELETING MY POST ABOUT THIS

• J1
      24th of Mar, 2010
    Sprint / / Predicto Moble - unauthorized charge
    Phone: 4053889464

i was charged 9.99 for predicto mobile. I have no idea what it was for. Please refund immediately!!

• J1
      24th of Mar, 2010

i better get a fast refund!!!