Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma / don't know what I am to do...
Not happy with the quality. You should understand. They claim the items are made in the US, but it's not true. It's clearly written on the items that they were made in China. But that's not the main problem.
What they really have to fix is their customer service department, that works terribly. I contacted them on Wednesday to find out what I had to do with the broken item they delivered. It's even unpacked, I saw it was broken from the very beginning. I didn't even want to refund, I needed to know how to exchange it. They said there's nothing they could do and sent me several links to read the policies which I didn't understand anyway. There's nothing written that I can't exchange or return the item.
So what's the truth, who can tell me? I'd be glad to hear from you.
More Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn - rewards
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order
- Pottery Barn - discount scam