Pottery Barn / still waiting for the correct slip cover
I purchased a sofa from Pottery Barn in June of this year. It arrived in July with the wrong slip cover. I was told that the correct slip cover would arrive in about 3 weeks that never happened. It is almost September and still no slip cover. I call the design studio every two days and I have spoken with fifteen different customer service rep. They do very little to help me get the correct slip cover. All the say to me is to just wait. I asked for a tracking number and they would not give it to me. Every time I call I get a different answer about the slip cover. I will never purchase anything from Pottery Barn again, they can not deliver what the customer purchased or even care if the order is correct.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order