Pottery Barn / customer service
Customer Rep Pamela and Customer Rep Supervisor D Sorreta fought with my wife about a refund that she was justified in receiving. There was a technical issue on the mobile website of Pottery Barn that allowed capital letters for engraving but when my wife and I received the actual product, the engraving was not in all caps like the 'Preview' and Shopping Cart showed us before purchase. Instead it was in Title Case. Pamela and D Sorreta were insisting it was my wife's confusion that led to her purchasing the product without understanding the engraving instructions. But these two failed to understand that Pottery Barn's mobile website was at fault from the start. Finally after showing screen shots from the mobile website to D Sorreta, my wife was granted the refund she was requesting. Ridiculous, rude and unprofessional customer service from a company who sells high-priced items. We have been customers for years but the treatment we received from these two customer reps was the worst customer experience we've ever had. Suffice it to say, we will no longer shop at Pottery Barn after this year. These customer reps also lack technical training. Instead of finding out that there was an issue on their mobile site that didn't replicate on the desktop site of Pottery Barn, my wife had to be the one to figure it out for them and call them out on it. The whole time these two were just insisting my wife was wrong and wasn't trying to understand her situation. Never again Pottery Barn! We will be taking our money and business elsewhere.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order