Pottery Barn / employee
I am a former employee of Pottery Barn. I worked there for a few months and it was horrendous. I will never work for them again. The treatment of employees is awful and they overwork you without providing adequate breaks. The managers are poor quality and stand there and criticize you. They don't provide ANY type of training from day 1, and when you try to ask an associate for help, they walkie-talkie you and tell you to go "do a once around and greet people" or stop talking...so there is no way to learn or get help. Every second is like walking on eggshells. I've never been so stressed out in my life and I can honestly say that it is not worth the hassle. And most of the people who shopped there were snotty, wanna-be rich people...hello, all the crap is made in INDIA or CHINA...save your money, go to the Dollar Store.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order
- Pottery Barn - discount scam