Pottery Barn / buchanan sofa
I ordered a $2508 special order sofa from Pottery Barn. I am not pleased. They do not stand by the quality of the product and it is impossible to find a person who will take responsiblity. First I went, to 2 stores to try to see the sofa that I liked on line. They did not have a sample. Big mistake on my part to order such an expensive piece without actually seeing it. Once I placed my order, the manufacturing is outsourced to another company, and then the delivery to someone else. So it is out of Pottery Barn's hands. Delivery and timing was a problem. My couch came about 3-4 weeks later than they said it would. No one at Pottery Barn could say when it would arrive. Finally I got a call from the delivery company. I arranged my entire day, and then got a call 10 pm the night before. I had to call the number back, wait 20 minutes, and then was told my couch was not ready. Huh. I finally go the couch, and two months later the fabric is failing. After 2 weeks of emailing them and sending a photo, I got a terse response saying it looks fine. I have no recourse. I ordered the Buchanan sofa in the premium basketweave fabric. Do not order this fabric.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - bad service 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order