Pos Malaysia / late parcel delivery

MY Review updated:

I'm very disappointed with pos laju for being not punctual to delivery my parcel to the receiver.

On 24/3/17 (Friday), I send my parcel to pos laju and they told me that my parcel will reach the destination on 28/3/17 (Tuesday).
When I call the receiver on the actual day, he told me that he still didn't received yet. Thus, I call pos laju kl to verify and they told me the parcel already reach the destination and latest will the receiver will received by 6.30pm on the actual day. So, they ask me to call pos laju kuching to confirm. When I call pos laju kuching, they tell me that my parcel still at shah alam hub.

So, to the person in charge, please give me reasonable explanation why my parcel is still haven't send out. My parcel is urgently need to reach the destination on the date mentioned. I'm not happy with the services that provided by pos laju kl.

Ee
Mar 28, 2017

Comments

• Es
      Aug 07, 2018

I have the same problem. It vas been 2 weeks that my parcel was shipped out of malaysia. And normally i was To receive it in 7-10 days. I am so annoyed. Pos malaysia is really a very bad experience for me. Never again