POS DEBIT DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM www.MYORD.COM / Charge my card for no reason

United States Review updated:
I have a charge from your for $13 from my bank statement. i would like to know why? Here is what is posted on my account.
POS DEBIT DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM WWW.MYORD.COM Link to more information in a new browser window. $13.00
I have never been on your website until today to find out who is charging my account. Also how did you get my bank information.

Comments

Ca
  25th of Oct, 2008
I have not used your website till today and where did you get my bank accout #. Will go Monday Morning to the bank and stop this charge of $29.99 and any other actions they want to take.
Ja
  6th of Nov, 2008
I was concerned about this charge, too, but then I remembered it's the billing company for Norton. If you have Norton auto-renewal, the auto-renewal will show up from Digital River.com.
Je
  17th of Nov, 2008
I do not know why you charged my card are my bank cause my card was just replaced can you tell me why you charged me 59.99 cause I do not remember ordering any thing.3
Sa
  16th of May, 2009
I just had a charge that was 114.99 at 3:00 AM. I'm not up at 3:00AM and certainly not buying anything at that hour. Called the bank and found out that information after checking my account statement and getting peeved at seeing this pending transaction.
Me
  2nd of Oct, 2009
I order from Norton Renewal as well however I already have a charge from them, so why do I also have the same exact charge from this site?

Digital River Logo Digital River