POS DEBIT DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM www.MYORD.COM / Charge my card for no reason

I have a charge from your for $13 from my bank statement. i would like to know why? Here is what is posted on my account.
POS DEBIT DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM WWW.MYORD.COM Link to more information in a new browser window. $13.00
I have never been on your website until today to find out who is charging my account. Also how did you get my bank information.

Comments

• Ca
      25th of Oct, 2008

I have not used your website till today and where did you get my bank accout #. Will go Monday Morning to the bank and stop this charge of $29.99 and any other actions they want to take.

6th of Nov, 2008

I was concerned about this charge, too, but then I remembered it's the billing company for Norton. If you have Norton auto-renewal, the auto-renewal will show up from Digital River.com.

• Je
      17th of Nov, 2008

I do not know why you charged my card are my bank cause my card was just replaced can you tell me why you charged me 59.99 cause I do not remember ordering any thing.3

16th of May, 2009

I just had a charge that was 114.99 at 3:00 AM. I'm not up at 3:00AM and certainly not buying anything at that hour. Called the bank and found out that information after checking my account statement and getting peeved at seeing this pending transaction.

• Me
      2nd of Oct, 2009

I order from Norton Renewal as well however I already have a charge from them, so why do I also have the same exact charge from this site?