Portrait Innovations / pictures/email

I am writing about my experience with your store in Nashua N.H.
This was my second time getting pictures done. Heather helped me both times. Both times I was not impressed with her.
The reason I am writing a complaint is because I did not receive my photos in my email like I did the first time I got pictures taken. When I called and spoke to Heather she told me that that is because I only purchased one photo (the 19.99 special package)
the first time I got pictures done I purchased one photo but still received all of the pictures in my email.
My biggest problem is that today my friend took her two children to the same studio that I went to with the same exact package and only purchased the one photo yet she was emailed her entire session.
I am pissed off because I am a single mother who does not have a lot of money for pictures and these were our easter photos. My mother lives out of state and I was looking forward to emailing her the pictures from our session. I spent 30 dollars on one pose. Heather is not professional and I feel that because I told her I was not interested in hearing about your packages since I've already heard them before she got an attitude with me, continued and then made it so I did not get my other pictures emailed to me.
I am praying you will be able to recover those photos and send them to my email.

Me