Pollo Tropical / bad service and dirty store

1 11860 e. colonial driveOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4073801966

I placed two order of tropical trios. The first order was fries and sweet plantains and the second was fried yuca and corn. The customer that came in after me got his order but that was fine because I know I was next. After waiting about 5 to 7 minutes I noticed that my order was not coming out. The person that was distributing the orders came rushing out from the back room saying "I completely forgot that there were orders to give out". The manager was standing right next to him and did not say a word. When my order came out they forgot my fries and fried yuca. The fries looked terribly cold and saturated with oil. They would make me a fresh order. Well I'm still missing the fried yuca. They suggested to take it to my table. When the fries arrived I asked for my yuca order that was missing. I was told "What yuca? I thought is was just fries." The guy walked away and never came back. After we were half way through eating I realized he never came back. I had to get up from my meal and ask for the fried yuca. The yuca that was presented to me was the most horrible looking, over fried, cold, saturated I've ever seen in Pollo Tropical. The same one that forgot to pass orders was mocking me when said I was not happy with the fried yuca. And again the manager was right there and did not say a word. Before leaving we went to the rest room and to my shock it was dirty and the paper towels dispenser was with paper but not working. That night there hardly was anybody inside the restaurant. I was there at least 45 minutes because I had family with me. The place was a reck. Tables were unclean and the condiments was messy with disguarded item around it. This particular restaurant has changed drastically. It used to be clean and friendly and ready to give great service. The food was awesomely good. That is the only reason I will return but I will not go inside again. Thank you for reading my messege.

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Dec, 2014

I stopped going there once i found hair in my black beans. i told the manager quietly as to not arouse the other customers (I used to manage a restaurant myself in my day), thinking he'd appreciate that. Well, no, this dumb ### yells in broken English " no, no, no Its boo chit, i make mysef", You put that!!! Everyone now knows!! Yeah, without another thought the people in line started leaving. i guess he got fired because I have seen him working at Walmart on goldenrod rd. stocking at night. What a dumb ###. I don't go to any pollo tropicals as I've had bad experiences in all four that I know of in Orlando. Piss poor company!!!