Pogo.com / Unauthorized debit of my bank account!
First off when I signed up. I had received 2 debits for 49.95. from my bank account. When I called they said that this was for my other user name. I was appalled and said when did I give you the authorization for this? They did not know what to say. Just that they were going to put the money back into my account in 3-5 business days. I said I want the money in there NOW! You did not have the problem deducting the money not once but twice. I want to see it by the end of the day. This was done. Then about a month ago my renewal was up. I received notices via e-mail that they attempted to deduct the 49.95 from my bank account and it would not go through. This bank account was canceled. It was funny that I could no longer find a number to call them. I sent an e-mail stating how upset I was. Still to this day a response has not been heard.
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3