Pogo.com / Unauthorized debit of my bank account!

First off when I signed up. I had received 2 debits for 49.95. from my bank account. When I called they said that this was for my other user name. I was appalled and said when did I give you the authorization for this? They did not know what to say. Just that they were going to put the money back into my account in 3-5 business days. I said I want the money in there NOW! You did not have the problem deducting the money not once but twice. I want to see it by the end of the day. This was done. Then about a month ago my renewal was up. I received notices via e-mail that they attempted to deduct the 49.95 from my bank account and it would not go through. This bank account was canceled. It was funny that I could no longer find a number to call them. I sent an e-mail stating how upset I was. Still to this day a response has not been heard.

Comments

• Ke
      7th of Nov, 2007

Seems like you had the problem solved. I dont see why your making a big deal out of this.

• Za
      30th of Jan, 2008

I agreed to let pogo games get 5.99 a month to allow me access to play their online games. I noticed they have taken 5.99 twice in 1 month. Is there any way i con retrieve that extra 5.99 to put back into my checking account? I feel i was purposely violated.

• Do
      7th of Apr, 2008

my complaint is that almost a year ago i wanted to unsubscribe from club pogo i sent an e-mail and still every month 10.00 was taken out of my checking account. i e-mailed a second time and still my money is taken and the 3rd time i ask for a comfirmation letter that they recieved my request to unsubscribe and not charge my account anymore and then i immediately recieved the comfirmation letter last month and then again yesterday $39.99 was taken out of my account. I don't know what steps to take except to change my account number. I think they are a scam just to get peoples money once they have your card number.