POF.com / Plenty of Fish / profile deleted

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

Hi I use the POF app and went to open it only to find I had been logged out so i went to log back in and said i forgot my password so I tried it and said it was incorrect so I then attempted to have it sent to my email, I waited and waited only for nothing to be sent so i tried this 3 times until i just decided to create a new profile. So I went through the sign up all over again only for the same thing to happen again I was logged out and no email was ever sent with a password. So then i waited a few days and signed up again did all questions added my pictures filled out my about me opened my welcome email from pof then I woke up the following day only for the same thing happening again...its like my profiles are deleted when I haven't broken any rules so it makes no sense. I'd like to know what the problem is wheres my profile? why does it keep being deleted for no reason?

Ju
Jun 13, 2018

Comments

• In
      15th of Jun, 2018

When you can't sign in, it means someone broke into your account. Make sure you check you spam file. They say when a change is made, they send you a notice.. I use to get them. But my Scammer is pretty good. Make sure that you report your old account. So they can shut it down. I also noticed when you report it to them, that they have a area that said contact us, , if you click on that you will see your email address. Which every time I go in I create a new email. Because the scammer has your old email address. Now when they break in, they are able to see your email address. Never give that out, and never give anyone your real phone number. Down load a free app, You are able to get second line free.. You can use that to make calls and text. Otherwise someone can find you by your real phone number. With the free line they can find you. You do not want someone knowing where you live.