PNC Mortgage / errant foreclosure
PNC falsely listed my home as foreclosed and turned over legal rights of it to Freddie Mac.
At first they denied making the mistake, and then they were slow at correcting it.
They were very arrogant and disorganized.
And they wouldn't compensate me in anyway for the trouble they put me through.
I would avoid doing business with them.
More PNC Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - PNC Points VISA credit card
- PNC Financial Services Group - customers service
- PNC Bank - poor customer experience
- PNC Financial Services Group - auto loan
- PNC Financial Services Group - poor customer service & lack of communication