PNC Mortgage / errant foreclosure
PNC falsely listed my home as foreclosed and turned over legal rights of it to Freddie Mac.
At first they denied making the mistake, and then they were slow at correcting it.
They were very arrogant and disorganized.
And they wouldn't compensate me in anyway for the trouble they put me through.
I would avoid doing business with them.
More PNC Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft
- PNC Financial Services Group - card center
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft fee
- PNC Financial Services Group - the posting of several od fees!
- PNC Bank - does not value customers