PLDT Landlines / cannot make outgoing call and received in coming call

Caloocan City, Philippines Review updated:

We have three landlines, the first land landline was down for about a month now, since October 2014. We already called 173, this is an automatic answering machine where they take's call and verify your number and gave you Repair Report Number. After three week, from the date of reporting the first down landline, our second landline was down and we did the same process, its now December 2014, and we have seen any response from PLDT, THIS IS THE WORSE SIDE OF MR. MANNY PANGILINAN, THE OWNER OF PLDT. he did not train his PLDT personnel to response to our request for support. IF I HAVE ANOTHER OPTION, I WILL RATHER GAMBLE WITH NEW TELEPHONE PROVIDER.

Pl
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Os
      23rd of Jun, 2016

On june 15, 2016 our landline suddenly went dead since we dont have other telephone line i texted my sister in law and requested her to call 173 and was given a reference. I also texted my other sister also pldt telephone subscriber to follow up the next day On June 18 a telephone technician came to check our phone line they told my wife that our line has no dial tone up to the box in the street post that the trouble was in the main distribution in their plant. On June 21 i texted again my sister for her to follow-up our telephone to 173.She texted me back and said she was given another reference number, its been a week a now since our line went dead. On june 23 another technician came, he inspected our phone set inside the house and the telephone connection box outsdie the house. He even went up the street post to check it. Then he said to me the problem was in the cable.going to the plant and said he will report it. Up to now its been 10 days and our telephone service has not been restored, I'm demanding a rebate from our telephone bill and really very dissapointed from this lousy inefficient repair service of PLDT.