PlayPhone Inc / Unauthorized Charges by PlayPhone Inc.
I am currently an AT&T wireless customer. Upon reviewing my charges for March through April 2009, I discovered a $15.85 chage for 'Digital Content' applied to my phone by PlayPhone Inc. I notified AT&T immediately. The customer service agent was very helpful and ensured that the subscription was cancelled. In addition, she explained that there are companies who solicit cell phone users via text and automatically begin a monthly subscription if you do not reply. These charges can range from $9.99 to 14.99$ (plus tax). She advised that if I receive any text solicitations, that I should reply with STOP or END so that the unauthorized services are discontinued.
More PlayPhone Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Flycell Downloads and PlayPhone Inc. - Unauthorized Mobil Purchases & Downloads 
- PlayPhone Inc. - Unauthorized Subscription 
- PlayPhone Inc - Phone bill scam 
- Playphone Club - Unauthorized subscription 
- Playphone Ringers - Charge to Cell Phone Bill 
- PlayPhone - 3000 Playphone 
- Playphone credits incorporated - Fraudulent charges on phone bill
- playphone inc. ringtone - $14.99 charge on my cell phone 
- PlayPhone Inc - Unauthorized charge 
- playphone Inc ringtone - unauthorized charges