PlayerAuctions — scammed
I bought platinum for the game warframe and I did receive the purchase. After a few days, I logged in to see that my account went negative balance because the seller chargebacked on their end and everyone who traded with them got their platinum removed and I lost $30 because of it. I also tried to contact their support and they banned me because I just said I was going to chargeback because I was scammed of $30. Do not use this company if you are going to buy platinum.
PlayerAuctions Team's Response · Nov 15, 2017
Hello there, KC577,
I'm sorry about what happened with your Platinum purchase. Unfortunately, we cannot cover for losses incurred by the game publisher; This is stated in our policy defined in the website. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. If you have further questions about this matter, please email [protected]@playerauctions.com so we can assist you.
More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam! 
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee 
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service 
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay 
- PlayerAuctions - unauthorized debit card charges
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - sold an account
- PlayerAuctions - disbursement pending for more than 2 weeks
- PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed