Planet Fitness / unauthorized charge to a new card

Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-272-2236

Once your in your in I swear its like being in a mofia or something! After telling them that I wanted to cancel my membership due to non-agreeable pymts being taken out, I canceled my debit card and ordered a new one to ensure no more charges would be taken out of my account. But little did I know they were "professional hackers"! Because somehow they got my new card information, I didn't give it to them and I don't use my card online just to make sure that no one can get my information. Well it didn't work. These people are thieves! And don't even try corporate because "they have no information for your billing". These people have found some type of loop hole in scamming people and getting away with it. Have you read some of these complaints, omg! How are they still in buisness??? This makes no sense! I have a feeling this is only the beginning for me but I am not one to take it laying down, I will go to the police to file a report as well as channel 9 news. If your with me you can sign my petition on the blog on my website: [protected]@myspace.com. Thank you!

Comments

• Ko
      5th of Feb, 2010

First, YOU are the idiot for not canceling your membership and instead canceling your credit card. You go to the gym, sign the cancel form, and you are done. Or, send them a certified letter and you're done. Instead, you decided NOT to follow the spelled-out cancellation procedure and now you're crying about it.

Also, there are NO hidden fees at planet fitness. they charge you what is on your agreement that **YOU** initialed and signed.