Planet Fitnessgm manager scott, bad customer service

I am a regular customer at this gym location on Eubank in Albuquerque, N.M.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Albuquerque, NM On November 20'2017 I come in to do my work out for the day, knowing that my membership payment had not gone through on the 17 of November I had informed them that it would go through on the 22 of November and was so rudely informed by Scott The GM that I could not come back in until it was paid. Never have I Experienced this before at this gym after being a 5 year customer. You don't treat regular customers that way. This GM Manager needs more people skills. I am highly thinking about changing gyms after being treated like this today.

Fr
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

•   Nov 20, 2017

So you haven't paid, they won't let you use the service til you pay, and they are rude? Right.

• Po
      Nov 21, 2017

It is perfectly reasonable for them to not allow you to utilize their services until you have paid. You are essentially asking for a temporarily free membership. While you may know for sure that it will be paid by a certain date, they have no confirmation that this will truly happen.