Planet Fitness — advertisement inquiry
I went into Planet Fitness website to register my 13yr old daughter for a membership in the Weslaco, TX club. Upon entering the date of birth, I received a pop up explaining I'd need to go in person to register her and sign a waiver.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Weslaco, TXYesterday I took my 13yr old daughter and the lady at the front desk explained that they did not allow anyone under the age of 16 to register for membership. Once I showed her what the website read, she said that every club has its own rules and policies. I don't understand why Planet Fitness advertised something different than what this lady at the front desk is telling me. Are these company policies or even in store policies? Will you be kind enough to help me with this situation?
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service 
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service