Planet DVD Store / video piracy/fraudulent charges
I just received half of my order, which arrived with homemade labels & handwritten disc numbers...there are media announcements playing during the ending credits...recording plays one episode over and over...UNBELIEVABLE!! That was the cheaper of the two series I bought, and the more expensive one was not included in the box, although the shipping label indicated that the value of the shipment was worth $180!! I paid them $190 (including shipping), and now have written to every e-mail and/or link address, but no reply. I am SO VERY unhappy that I didn't discover this forum until now!! I will be heading down to my bank to cancel my cards & see about getting reimbursed for at least the part of the order that was never received. The return address on the shipping label was very minimal and written in Chinese. I've tried looking up the right agency to report "Video Piracy", but haven't had any luck yet.
THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY!!!
More Planet DVD Store Complaints & Reviews
- Planet DVD Store - frauds! 
- Best DVD Series / Planet DVD Store - paid for the dvds have not received them 
- Planet DVD Store - hart to hart - the complete tv series on dvd 
- Planet DVD Store - cheaply made pirated copied dvds
- Planet DVD Store - pirated dvds
- Planet DVD Store - false information
- Planet DVD Store - fraud 
- Planet DVD Store - planet dvd store
- Planet DVD Store - bad dvd's
- Planet DVD Store - false advertising/poor quality