Pl5072n Hp Plasma HDTV / warranty of my tv
My 50" HDTV HP, have a problems with the left speaker (crack) and it's sound is bad. It's under extended warranty until 12/2010.
I call Warrantech to make a report (8/3/2010) & they bring mi a R.O. #4231814TPT, by problem time, I call BrandsMart Service Repair Center the next day (8/4/2010) for Tech. repair appointment, it was scheduled for 8/7/2010 at 9:00 am. It was sharp. The tech. saw the problem and told mi it's goin to be repaired in less than a week. Seven days later (8/14/2010) He call mi and told mi THIS PART IS NOT LONGER AVAILABLE.
I call again on 8/23/2010 requesting my credit, the answer was: CALL IN 24-48 hours for information.
8/25/2010, 3:45 pm: Mr. Martin told mi NOT ANSWER YET, call again in 3 days for answer.
Motivated for this, I was admitted in Baptist Hospital, bleeding blood for high pressure, released on 9/2/2010.
I call again 9/3/2010, the answer was: We are to send you e'mail
with the answer between Saturday and Tuesday.
I call again 9/7/2010, 3:40 pm: Mrs Veronica told mi again the same answer: CALL 3 TO 5 DAYS and get the answer.
More Pl5072n Hp Plasma HDTV Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service