Pima Medical Institute / Misconduct of staff

United States, Arizona, Tucson
Pima Medical Institute-Tucson
I've been going to pmi for years. I got my certificate there and my Associates degree there. They continued to try to get me to get my bachelor's after I've said no. I was talked into by them saying the program was set up for people who are in the field already, the work load is less, the instructor work with you. Well it's all lies. I had an instructor tell me won't help me. Another instructor/ director completely disrespect me and more recent one instructor said I was failing and didn't turn in my work when I had everything turned in on time and when I said something to that instructor I was told i was inappropriate. All along while I was failing another class because the instructor refused to grade my assignments so he marked it as I never turned them in saying he was communicating with me when he never once said or did anything. When I emailed the administrative about this I get told she can't see anything but the instructor was right, after she said the instructors are supposed to communicate with us about our grades and when I said he never did she then changed what she was saying saying they don't have to say anything about our grades at all. When I said I wanted to speak to someone above her because I'm done with disrespectful people contradicting themselves the next day she now is saying I'm on probation and she's not going to deal with me anymore. I believe this school is trying to get every penny from people and purposely fail them to keep them in the school longer to get more money. They don't grade properly or even check what they are doing. They gave no respect for anyone and should be shut down for good.
Aug 3, 2015