Pier 1 Imports / they are highly unprofessional
I found a lovely chair on Pier 1 Imports website and ordered it. It was a birthday gift for my grandmother and I was very excited about my purchase.
It was a bit way too expensive but since it was a present for a dear family member I was ok wit the price.
One week later they contacted me and said that there was a mistake on their website and that my chair was not in stock. They offered me a refund and I agreed. I'm writing this to warn others about Pier 1 Imports! They are highly unprofessional and I would not recommend such a company to anyone.
More Pier 1 Imports Complaints & Reviews
- Pier 1 Imports - credit card 
- Pier 1 Imports - where the hell is so called survey 
- Pier 1 Imports - terrible experience 
- Pier 1 Imports - fraudulent business practices 
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc. - scam alert 
- Pier 1 Imports - lack of staff 
- Pier 1 Imports - purchased the avanti coffee table
- pier1imports - stay away 
- Pier 1 Imports - both the customer service rep & the supervisor refused to refund my interest 
- Pier 1 Imports - store staff