Pickupflowers.com / Flower and chocolate delivery

1 Philippines Review updated:

The order for delivering flowers were placed on 30th October 2016. And the initial delivery date was confirmed as 01st November 2016. But they could not deliver it on 01st November and confirmed to deliver it by 03rd November.
But after this, even untill 07th November, the delivery is not completed. and when ever i try to followup on there live chat or phone, they just put me on hold for 15 minutes or more and never respond back untill i loose my patience and disconnect.
I dont see any interest from pickupflowers.com to complete this order. and they dont respond back if they are able to do this or not.
I am getting a suspecision that they are carrying out a fraud scam of taking money from customers and not delivery anything on purpose.
My order numbers are [protected] & [protected].

I have already lost all my patience by doing followups with them. They have already destroyed the emotions of placing this order. And they have disregarded my sentiments.
I want these guys to be punished as severe as possible so that they dont do these scams and also to make sure they dont ruin the special occasions of common people.

Ib
Nov 6, 2016

Comments

• Ga
      12th of Feb, 2017

I purchased 6 pinks roses with greens for Valentines Day, they contact me today through email telling me they regret to inform me they can only send 3 roses because of short supply, The problem is I paid for 6 roses, and I want 6 roses, or a refund. I can only hope they deliver the 3 roses on 2/14/2017. Because they don't offer a equal replacement, or a refund. They just tell you, this is what you are getting like it or not regardless of what you purchased, or how much you spend.!!! WARNING!!! YOU WILL BE UPSET, IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM