Pick N Pay Sedgefield / back to normal
After being ripped of by Spar for so many years the opening of the p n p store was welcomed by all Sedgefielders. After six weeks of happy shopping things are back to normal. eg There is not one special on the shelves, products are priced higher than all other p n pays.Why is this? Oh sorry, the management has stayed the same, the same management that ripped us off all the years.I love to shop at p n pays around South Africa, not having traveled to Zimbabwe I would imagine Sedgefield p n pay to be the p n pay of a 3rd world country. Please send a district manager to look for the near non existent no name brands and the general cost of all products in comparison to other p n pays. Spar allowed the store management to put on there own markups. Is this what is happening again? I am 58 years of age and have shopped in supermarkets since the early seventies. I am sure that If Mr Ackerman Had to shop in the Sedgefield p n pay he would disown it. Thank you for taking the time to read my grievance.
Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018
Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers
Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.
We can be contacted during the following office hours.
Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00
Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.
Pick n Pay
More Pick N Pay Sedgefield Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - disgusting / smart shopper points 
- Pick n Pay - overcharging of cheese
- Pick n Pay - false advertising
- Pick n Pay - undelivered items
- Pick n Pay - buffalo mozzarella cheese and mascara
- Pick n Pay - online shopping