[Resolved] Pick n Pay / ripoff

On the 23rd of may I had a voucher to receive double points on that day, so I bought a lot of stuff that I don't really need. Needless to say, I did not receive my double points. I bought for r698.82 and only got 358 points. This morning my daughter also bought a lot of stuff as she had a voucher to get r50 discount if she buys for more than r500. She also did not receive her discount. This is rediculous. I need somebody to go into this and come back to me as soon as possible. Nobody goes into your website before they go shopping to read the terms and conditions. This is mis representitave. Every thing has to be stated on your app. I even bought cinnamon the other day and did not get my discount. When I queried about this, they said to me I had to buy two in order to reveive my discount. It is rediculous!!! I am a very unhappy customer this morning. Please let me know what you are going to do about this as you are cheating your customers!!! I feel like going to the newspapers... Or I will tell everybody rather to support checkers in future!!! Mrs cj pieterse [protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution statement

• Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.

[protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za‚Äč

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is [protected].

Kind Regards