Pick n Pay / extremely bad service, rude cashiers
On Saturday the 29th April 2017 around 19h30 pm, I went to the Pick n Pay Convenient Store located at the BP Garage in Tembisa next to Mehlareng Stadium.
I nicely asked Patrick (The Manager) if I can withdraw some money from the cashiers so that I don't stand in the queue unnccesarry he said yes you can I will ask the cashier to get you the cash you need and so he did.
The most rude &ugliest cashiers I have ever seen (Nomsa & Nhlanhla) the two ladies in that store. They agreed to assist me, said I must wait a bit on the side and so I did patiently so.
About 10 mins later another Pick n pay employee came to ask what I am waiting for, I explained, when he asked the cashier "She loudly and rudely denied that she said I can wait. Her exact words" Who said she must wait there, where does she think I am going to get the money from, she is going to wait there there whole night I don't have time for that "
I was not angry because she didn't have the money I was angry because they agreed to help me and then treated me like I am stupid and trashy"
I know people take advantage with customer service in the Township but I can't stand rudeness and extremely disgusting. Pick n Pay please take your cashier for a customer service training. This two ladies needs to go work in the fridges or somewhere very far from the customers. Soo pissed!!!
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service 
- Pick N Pay Canal Walk - my shocking easter surprise at pick n pay canal walk 
- Pick n Pay - grilled chicken bought at pick n pay pioneer park newcastle