Photobookamerica.comphotobookamerica is the worst!

Do not order from www.photobookamerica.com, that's my only advice. These people don't really care what you ordered and they can even remove your chosen pictures because they decided it that way. And that's exactly what happened to me. I made an order for a photo book and when I received it I was shocked. It was nothing like I made it and two photos were missing. I contacted them and they said that they made some corrections!! They claimed that two missing photos didn't look good and they deleted them. Are you joking or what? I paid you and how my photo book looks is not your business. Photobookamerica tell me, don't you have other thing to do? Well, I see that they have a lot of free time to redo their customers photo books. I used a lot of photo services and must say that Photobookamerica is the worst!

• PhotobookAmerica Customer Care's Response, Jan 16, 2017

It saddens us to hear about the feedback but rest assured that we will look into it. Your recent experience with us is not the typical service we wish to provide you so we hope to serve you better in the future. Kindly send us an email at [protected]@photobookworldwide.com and attention it to Lyka so we can investigate further. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Za