Philips / DVD 3046 Complain regarding poor customer service
I don't know if this is going to reach in right hands or not. I am writing this as a disappointed Customer of Philips.
I work in Wipro Technologies, Bangalore. I and my roomate purhased a DVD player on 01/07/2007. It was working absolutely fine till the 6th of October, 2007. The DVD was unable to operate with the remote, As the DVD is in warranty we took it to the service centre at RMS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. # 949, 39th Cross, 24th Main 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560041. As per the Invoice that we received the Promise Date to receive the DVD was 19th October, 2007. I called up the service center on the given Nos. and asked the status of my DVD via the token no. 63436 on the Invoice. I received a reply that I could come and collect the DVD on Tuesday the 23rd as per the technician the front panel had to be replaced and it has been ordered by the service center earlier. So I with my room mate went to the service center on Tuesday to collect the DVD player but the person incharge said that it was not yet ready and the front panel has not yet arrived, so I asked him when should I receive the DVD player as the promise date has already expired. In return their was a rude reply that, "due to the festivals their was a delay, and if you are in such hurry you can take the DVD player to the other service center in Jayanagar which had open shortly in the 6th Block for the same RMS technologies." I was surprised to know that a Customer is asked to take it to the other service center, which is strange.
This indicates that the service center is a disgrace for customers of Philips, and this all makes us feel that we should not purchase any Philips products due to such ignorance of time and customer service for the customers of Philips. In this way if I spread the news amomg my friends and colleagues, I suppose a person would think many a times when purchasing a Philips product.
I have never experinced such poor customer service earlier with any products that I own at my home.
More Philips Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Electronics - Philips electronics 55 inch smart tv from walmart black friday 2016