Philips / Magnavox LCD TV — warning: do not buy a philips/magnavox product!
After numerous unproductive calls to the Magnavox Customer Support Line and as a last resort I have written a letter to Magnavox to demand a full refund for an LCD TV Magnavox LCD, Model: 32MF1D/37 Serial: BZ3A0609170320. I purchased this TV on 4/21/2006. The TV began having issues on 6/15/2006. The unit would not respond to the remote or to manual commands. The unit would turn off periodically by its self and/or the screen would go blank with the power remaining on. I have taken this TV to two separate repair shops. The TV sat in the first repair shop for a month and a half July 2nd thru September 1st, while Magnavox failed to ship the desired part, a CBA Sealer, to the authorized dealer. I then took the TV to a second repair shop, where the TV has currently been for a month and 1/2, hoping to have a better outcome. This repair shop is stating the same issue, that Magnavox has not sent the part. When I call Magnavox Customer Support I get absolutely no where. I have attempted to order the part myself directly from Magnavox and was turned away. Since Magnavox has stated they are unwilling to send me the part and for one reason or another Magnavox has been unable to send the part to the repair shop with in the 3 ½ months and counting I wrote a letter demanding a full refund. If I do not receive a response to resolve this issue I will be filing a claim in Florida against Magnavox in the amount of the TV. WARNING: Do not buy a Phillips/Magnavox product.
More Philips / Magnavox LCD TV Complaints & Reviews
- Avent Baby Bottles - leaking bottles
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - amblight problems
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - terrible customer service, strongly complaints from philips hong kong customer
- Phillips & Associates - unprofessional, takes your money and you never hear form them
- Philips India Ltd - not repairing tv - worst service!
- Phillips 66 - problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Iron 1000W HI114 - defective philips iron from croma
- Philips Electronics company - broken plasma tv
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- PhilipsHidKits.com - they don't know how to ship things