Peugeot / no service
Hi from a new member to peugeot family,
Who is already thinking of a divorce and letting as many people know that if you want service and reliability don't turn to peugeot.
Peugeot citroën tygervalley has left the worst taste with regards to service I have ever experienced as i'm still only 2 years into driving a new car off the show room floor.
Car 308 gt 2016 151kw.
Customer : enrico jacobs cell: [protected]
Dealership :peugeot citroën tygervalley
Dealer principal:johann botha
Problem: been driving for 4 thousand km's and over 10 weeks with a problem which is still waiting for a part according to the peugeot dealership which only seems to contact me if I initiate contact via phone or even better when I arrive at dealership and they want to hand me a phone.
After I demanded to speak to the dealer principal a mr johann botha who has replied to my concern by indicating there are no timelines which can be given and that your new supply chain software is the issue.
This is not my concern and I made it clear that i'm in the process of complaining to any and every avenue available to me.
More Peugeot Complaints & Reviews
- Peugeot Car - worst car ever
- Peugeot 508 - repairing
- Peugeot Automobiles Promotion - peugeot automobiles lottery promotion prize claim (you have been approved for payment 
- peugeot v clic - 50cc moped 
- Peugeot Malaysia - extended warranty not given for turbo failure
- Peugeot - faulty clutch 
- Peugeot - new car, lots of problems 
- Peugeot - problem not solved
- Peugeot - Sales
- Peugeot Egypt - shock absorber has a manufacturing defect