Petsmart / overcharging/hanging up on me when I tried to get information for filing a complaint
I’m writing in regards being overcharged for my services for the grooming department. I have taken my dog to the groomers at petsmart for a number of years. But today for some reason I was charged $70 for a service that usually cost me $48. Plus for some reason my dog is shedding everywhere. When I called to go over how much everything was the manager amy told me everything should of come up to $48 when I asked her why they charged me $70 she put me on hold came back and basically told me that we signed a paper at the being telling us what we could get charge. I called back to the store to try to get information on how I could complain to corporate and the store just put me on hold until I hung up. Very dissatisfied with my service and how I was treated on the phone.
I would like petsmart employees to fairly charge people and for the managers to be able to fully explain their employee actions.
More Petsmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals 
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- Petsmart - employee treatment 
- Petsmart - grooming
- Petsmart - corporate and moorestown, nj 
- Petsmart - my dogs grooming appointment
- Petsmart - rude store employees
- Petsmart - poor grooming service at petsmart, lufkin, tx. on 7/1/2018.