Petronas Oil Company / soft copy of official letter of appointment

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I have received a soft copy of officla letter of appointment from above stated email id. I want to know whether the offer of appointment letter is genuine or not.

As per offer of appointment letter I have to resume duty on their site latest by 30/08/2009. As per the above eamil, they have also directed me to contact Mr. Rahim Mohammed for getting visa and Malaysia Residence/Work permits.

If you could kind enough to inform the correctness of this Offer of appointment letter, I will be grateful to you.

N. Ranga Rajan

Comments

• Po
      30th of Jul, 2009

As per offer of appointment letter I have to resume duty on their site latest by 24/08/2009. As per the above eamil, they have also directed me to contact Dr Ishmail Ahmad recruitement manager, contact no +60102033040, i spoke to this ishmail ahmad he asked me to cantact the immigration dept of malaysia the contact person is Mr Tsang Erick, and his contact no is +60163882729 for getting visa and Malaysia Residence/Work permits, i spoke to him too and he told me i have to sign the agreement copy and send back to him and i have to pay 955us$ for my visa and work permit...so kindly inform me whether i have to proceed this...

sathish babu.R

• Na
      9th of Sep, 2009

i have also received the same letter but they are offering me to pay 1080$ for processing fee. as per my investigation these company is exist, its has very good repotation. but the point is to be noted that they are using @live.com web site.
    why...?
    they have to user their own mailing account ...

if any one help me ...