Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division Logo

Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division

Having problems with Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division?

Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 8, 2008. The latest review dishwasher Serial D1471TB.ASTEEUS/model LDF7551ST was posted on May 20, 2021. Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division has resolved 0 complaints.

Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division Customer Service Contacts

Block 7 Street 180 Building 137
Kuwait
Kuwait - 61002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division Customer Service. Initial Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division. Discuss the issues you have had with Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Division Complaints & Reviews

Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas Divisiondishwasher Serial D1471TB.ASTEEUS/model LDF7551ST

I purchased the LG stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and washing machine about 6 years ago and since the beginning the dishwasher was very noisy. We decided to put up with it since we are hardly ever in the kitchen while we're running a load of dishes. On 5/14/21, the dishwasher stopped running after 5 minutes of operating it and the water in the tub started coming out of the machine and onto the floor. The error code that flashed was O3. I looked the code up in the manual and checked the filter basket, but could not find any food clogging it up. The water was not draining so we called customer service to ask about qualified service technicians in my area. They gave me the phone numbers of three appliance repair companies that do not service LG appliances. We called 2 more times and on the final time we asked for a supervisor who then transferred us to the warranty department. They told us that they can send a service tech at the cost of $125 just for a diagnosis. After diagnosis, the installation rate is$65 for every 15 minutes of work plus the cost of all the parts needed. If I had know before purchasing all LG appliances that it would be this terribly expensive to repair, I would not have purchased these.

Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. Oil & Gas DivisionMy traverse lt 2015

Dear whom in concern
    I bought the new car from the GM showroom officer distributer at the end of October 2016
    Since when I am facing a trouble with the car regarding:
    *Abnormal vibration and bosy shaking within ttransmissio up or down (gear shift) on 20, 40, 70 kph speed
    *abnormal car pushing after humps (un harmony) of shifting trasmission
    *abnormal friction sound during slowly pressing on the brake on very small speed before complete stopping
    * unpleasant, actally very bad smell from the air condition

The car entered to the maintenance 6 times within 10 months for discovering and fixing thsee issues
    But it is never been solved
    All what they did is that; within the 1st time as they didn't know the cause of the problem they change the 4 tires, and replaced them another tires that later on I dis covered that the new tires were and old one and they already having problem in balance
    The maintenance now refuse to fix my car and I started to take an official legal action through the Customer Protection service of the ministry of commerce
    I request a higher interference from your side as the manager of GM arabia Mrs Abeer
    Gave me more than one word as they will fix this problem but the ignore my issues total and this behavior was not new from all employers in GM in middle east, think of them that as we are busy in our work, we will ignore the problem
    I request and invistigation with and expert from your side to test my car and to take the required action
    Thank you in advance for your concern and help

Alghanim International Corp.Poor technical support

HP Printers authorized dealer in Kuwait is Al Khaldiya Electronics Tel [protected], Sales and support is good, but Technical Support is Worst, they never do printer check on time and they always give different reasons to avoid the work. Pls. never give ur computers and printers to Khalidya workshops.