Petronas Oil Company / contract/agreement letter

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Got a job Contract / Agreemnt letter offering a job on contract basis for 2 years. On going through the sites I fund huge numbers of complaints are lodged by various people. It created a doubt and suspicion and instead of proceeding further, I want to enquire if the company is need of the employees or some one acting on behalf of the company or some outsider is involved in any scam. Is there not any agency, who can trap the person involved and thus letting down the name of the company? I could not understant what is this going on. Is any one from the company side clarify us and avoid us to be cheated.

Looking forward for the suitable clarifications from the company's representative.

An

Comments

• Aa
      20th of May, 2009

I get a new Email from Petronas Contract position to design engineer is to contact me if this all true :

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS (OFFER LETTER/CONTRACT TERMS)
    Wednesday, 20 May, 2009 23:08
    From:
    "PETRONAS OIL COMPANY MALAYSIA"
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    aan_sunhaji@yahoo.com
    Message contains attachments
    PETRONAS_OIL_COMPANY_EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS_AAN SUN HAJI.pdf (140KB)
    FROM THE DESK OF
    DR.CHUOI LEE
    HR PERSONNEL
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)

Attention: AAN SUN HAJI,
    Designation: DESIGN ENGINEER

Dear Sir,

The management and staffs of Petronas Oil Company hereby wishes compliments of the season.

This is to put to your notice that you have been shortlisted on the ongoing Employment offer of Petronas Oil Company Here in Malaysia.
    You are obliged to follow the procedures as advised on your Employment Documents attached on this email by contacting the Immigration department of Malaysia for the procurement and acquisition of your necessary traveling documents.

We also want to make it clear to you that the PETRONAS COMPANY has already made provisions for your Visa/flight ticket but you shall personally incur for your working permit processing. This is to mark your seriousness in joining us on the stipulated date.

On this note, you are advised to make an urgent contact to the;

MALAYSIA DE TOUR AGENCY
    IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA ATTORNEY
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia
    (Ministry of Home Affairs)
    Le vel 1-7 (Podium) Bl ock 2G4, Precint 2,
    Federal Government Administration Centre, 62550 Putra jaya Malaysia.

Contact Person: MR. TSANG ERICK
    Email: malaysiavisa.process@minister.com
    Tel: +60163814467
    Fax +607335482
    Satellite phone: +(4) 470-45742766

Once again we said Congratulations!!!

Regards.

Dr. Chuoi Lee ( Human Relations Manager)
    Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
    Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
    Kuala Lumpur City Centre
    50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    +60132753791

• Aa
      20th of May, 2009

please reply in my email that I wait for thanks

• Vi
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I also received a contract/agreement from Ismail Ahmad in Petronas Company. I want to ask if what is this all about? is it true? or fake? because you are make people expect and using the company in illegal.

My email is-vijay.iitb@gmail.com

• Ab
      11th of Jun, 2009

I am Civil Engineer . I recieve soft copy of contract
    agreement with PETRONAS OIL COMPANY, please tell me is that true, my e-mail
    abdkref@hotmail.com
    Please tell me as soon as possible, thank you

6th of Jul, 2009

i am a civil engineer and on 3rd july after i had given them an online interview i had recieved a soft copy of contract from petronas oil company malaysia.i want to know whether is this all true? i have to report them latest by 17th.
    so please confirm me as soon as possible on my e-mail
    sabahat_contacts@yahoo.co.in

• Ta
      17th of Jul, 2009

Boss I also get same letter of agreement and i think this company is fake

20th of Jul, 2009

I have received an offer letter similiar to yours. Really i Don't know whether this is true or fake.

If u get any info. pls. mail me on tony.chacko@nesma.com & tonychackochy@yahoo.co.in

21st of Jul, 2009

I just receive it yesterday from Dr.Ishmail Ahmad. Please confirm if this is true or scam.
    My email is jonathanak@gmail.com

• Pr
      21st of Jul, 2009

I also got a soft copy from petronas oil company. but i don't know is it true company or false ..so please reply me at..
    ramgarhia_gurpreet1@yahoo.com

• Be
      28th of Aug, 2009

Hi There, I got the same thing from Dr. Ismail Ahmad, is it true or fake?
    is the recruitment for Big Company as PETRONAS as easy as this???
    Please advice me.
    Thanks
    bilal_alghoch@hotmail.com

5th of Oct, 2009

chemist.islam@yahoo.com

7th of Dec, 2009

Hi I also got an email from Dr. Ishmail Ahmad saying that I was qualified for the position of Programmer in Exxon Mobil Oil Company. Is this tru or just a scam? please email me as soon as possible. Thanks. nicai_martian8@yahoo.com