Petro Canada — gas station
I went into the gas bar to purchase 3 gift cards and the person at the cash asked me if I bought gas. I sai "no, just these gift cards". She continued to ask me "then who got gas at pump 10". I continued to tell her I didn't get gas. It got to the point I just left the store. There were other people in the line waiting to pay so it was embarrassing that she was convinced I bought gas and needed to know from me who was on pump 10.
A few days prior my 12 year old daughter and her friend went to grab slushes and the same person asked them if they got gas when you can clearly see they are 12 year old girls buying slushes.
Very disappointed with the service and how I was treated as with my 12 year old daughter.
More Petro Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Pivot Visa Card By Petro Canada - theft 
- Petro Heating Oil and Services - ripoff via overcharging and deceptive business practices 
- Petro Canada - charge for air 
- Petro Canada - double charging at the pump
- Petro Canada - rude employee and foul language 
- Petro - over priced oil 
- [Resolved] Petro Canada - attendant service 
- Petro Canada Mobility - expiry date for air time 
- petro gas - price of gas
- Petro Canada - washroom