Petland- Robinson Town Center PA / sick puppy!!
This was the most awful experience I have ever had! I bought a puppy from the Robinson Town Center store one evening, the store was basically run by a bunch of kids. I took my puppy to the vet a few days later to find out he was underfed and had a parasite! I called and spoke to the store owner who by the way was the most rude, unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. I called to tell him my new puppy was sick, he began screaming at me and told me it wasn't his problem! I filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I would Never recommend buying an animal at all (I spent 1300.00 on him) and would prefer adopting, however I feel like I saved this puppy from being in a very small glass box all day and night and being severely underfed. My puppy is much better now after a lot of medicine and love! I refuse to return to another petland.
More Petland- Robinson Town Center PA Complaints & Reviews
- Petland - they lied us about ferret we bought 
- Petland - terrible experience! 
- Petland - been ripped off 
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - Monroeville, PA - sick puppy and false documents 
- Petland - ferret abuse
- Petland - recently purchased puppy
- Petland - account assure / comenity
- Petland - fraud on puppy purchase
- Petland - Canada - wing trims
- Petland Strongsville OH - Rude staff