Petals.com / HORRIBLE experience - NO resolution

1 United States

On 1-26-07 I ordered a flower arrangement to be sent to my parents. My credit card was charged for $71.70 and the item sent. A week later I noticed that my credit card had been charged again on 2-7-07. I called Petals on 2-15-07 and spoke with someone at 9:06 am; they said that they will call me back. No one called. I called again on 2-26-07 and talked to Micol who told me she would take it to a supervisor right away and have someone call me back. No one called. I called again on 3-5-07 and talked to Chris who said it would be given to upper management and try to get me a callback ASAP. On 3-8-07 I called again and talked to Jessica who also told me she would give it to a supervisor. No response. At that point my father notified me that they had indeed received a second shipment. He returned it on 3-26-07 and sent me copies of the return paperwork and insured mail receipt. I waited until May 6 and sent an email stating that my father had returned the item, but hadn't heard anything from them and asked if they could advise me of the status of the return and refund. No response. On 5-14-07 I talked to Elliet at 12:00 pm; she told me there were NO noted in my file from previous calls I had made, but she would give it to a supervisor to look into and stated that returns were just being processed for March and April. I called again on 6-13-07 at 12:12 pm and talked with Melvin. He indicated that they had received the return and were waiting for the money to be credited back to my account. He said that there WERE notes in my account of all my calls. I have called and emailed since then to no avail. NOT ONCE has anyone called me back and as of this date (8-17-07) I still do NOT have resolution on this matter. Several times when I have called the message says that all representatives are busy, call back and there is no way to leave a message or hold or anything; they just disconnect you. It has been the biggest headache of my life!! I will NEVER EVER order from them again.

At the same time as I ordered this item, I also ordered another item for $37.45 which I canceled (with difficulty), but they continued to try to charge my credit card several times and I received numerous notifications for months and months afterward saying that it was temporarily out of stock and they would ship it as soon as it arrives!

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!