Pet Supplies Plus / unhealthy animals

I just had my son's youngesst guinea pig die today. The guinea pig was not healthy when I bought him, which I didn't know until it was too late to return him for a refund. This is not first unhealthy animal that I bought from Pet Supplies Plus. I have gone into the store to consider buying an animal and found that the animals had no fod or water. I will not buy my pets from PSP ever again. I am going to register a complaint with their animal buying department tomorrow. When doing business with Pet Supplies Plus, do so with EXTREME CAUTION.

Comments

• Me
      9th of Jun, 2010

I completely disagree with this statement although maybe one or two stores may have this issue the majority of the stores have some of the happiest and healthy animals unlike a petco or petsmart who contrary to what you see just kills their animals if they are sick behind the scenes... I recommend if you ever have a issue go to www.petsuppliesplus.com and there is a contact page... I received a response and a solution to my answer in TWO days from the owner of the store I shop at.

26th of Apr, 2011

If you actually read the receipt there is only a 7 day guarantee when you buy live animals except for feeder fish, mice and rats which have no guarantee since they are food